22 Apr Radio Button
Posted at 09:39h in 0 Comments
Clickon Popup Elements Toolbar to add a set of radio buttons to the popup. To achieve its properties just do right click over element and then click . All properties are organized into 5 groups: Basic, Style, Data, Logic and Advanced. To view/edit certain group of properties just click appropriate tab on Element Properties window.
- Name. The name will be shown in place of the label throughout the plugin, in the notification email and when viewing submitted popup entries.
- Position. Set the position of the element relative to the upper left corner of the base frame.
- Width. Set the width of the element.
- Options. These are the choices that the user will be able to choose from. You can add as many options as you need manually or/and insert a set of pre-defined options such as countries, states, provinces, etc.
- Animation. Adjust the appearance and disappearance effect and duration.
- Required. If enabled, the user must fill out the field. You also can specify error message here.
The general view of radio buttons is configured through. It’s applied to all input fields. Here you can adjust view of the field.
- Radio button style. Choose how to display radio button fields and their captions.
- CSS styles. Set custom css for certain element parts and states.
- Dynamic default value. Allows the default value of the field to be set dynamically via a URL parameter.
- Parameter name. This is the name of the parameter that you will use to set the default value.
- Save to database. If enabled, the submitted element data will be saved to the database and shown when viewing an entry.
Here you can create rules to show or hide the element depending on the values of other fields.
- ID. The unique ID of the input field.
- Validators. Validators check whether the data entered by the user is valid. If not, then appropriate error bubble is displayed for this field. The following validators are available:
- In Array. Checks that the value is in a list of allowed values.
- Prevent Duplicates. Checks that the same value has not already been submitted.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.