22 Apr Popups
All popups can be reached through Left Side Menu “Green Popups >> Popups”. Plugin goes with 12 different demos. You can create your own popups or use our Popups Library with over 200 already created items.
List of popups is organized as a table with several columns:
- Name. The name is used for your own reference. It helps to identify the popup.
- Preview icon. Click the icon to see how popup looks on website.
- Slug. Unique slug (ID) of the popup. It is used to call the popup when required.
- Using icon. Click the icon to see how to use popup on website.
- Entries. This column shows how many times the popup’s form was submitted.
- Operations/actions. You can perform several actions for each popup by clicking appropriate item.
- Edit. Edit the popup.
- Activate / deactivate. Activate popup to use it. Once deactivated the popup can’t be displayed on website.
- Duplicate. Create exact copy of the popup.
- Export popup definition. Create zipped version of popup. Archive includes popup details and images used with popup.
- Export all records as CSV. You know what it does. 😉
- Statistics. View popup statistics (impressions, submits, etc.).
- Reset statistics. Reset popup statistics.
- Field Analytics. view field analytics.
- Delete. Remove popup from the list.
At the bottom of the list you can find button “Import popup”. You can use it to import previously exported popups.