24 Apr Log
Posted at 04:33h in 0 Comments
Users, who submit popup’s form, are stored in local database. Entries in the database contains values of all fields fields as well as some technical information: users IP, user agent, URL where form was submitted, etc. This info can be exported as CSV-file for further analysis, printed or exported into PDF-file. The log can be reached through menu “Green Popups >> Log”.
List of submissions is organized as a table with several columns:
- ID. The unique ID is used for your own reference. It helps to identify the record.
- Primary Field. Value of the field chosen as a primary field on Popup Settings window.
- Secondary Field. Value of the field chosen as a secondary field on Popup Settings window.
- Popup. Popup name.
- Amount. This column contains the amount that the user had to pay (if you use this function).
- Created. Time when record was created.
- Operations/actions. You can perform several actions for each popup by clicking appropriate item.
- Details. Record details contain value of fields and some technical info.
- Transactions. Show payment transactions associated with record.
- Delete. Remove popup from the list.
If you edit, print or export record into PDF file, just open its details and click relevant icon on details window.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.