22 Apr Linked Button
Posted at 11:37h in 0 Comments
Clickon Popup Elements Toolbar to add linked button to the popup. To achieve its properties just do right click over element and then click . All properties are organized into 3 groups: Basic, Style, Logic. To view/edit certain group of properties just click appropriate tab on Element Properties panel.
- Name. The name is for your reference only.
- Position. Set the position of the element relative to the upper left corner of the base frame.
- Size. Set the size of the element.
- Label. Adjust the label of the button.
- URL. Specify the URL where users redirected to.
- Open link in new tab. If enabled, the link will be opened in new tab.
- Close. Adjust the mode of the closing.
- Animation. Adjust the appearance and disappearance effect and duration.
- Icons. These icons appear near the button label.
- Colors. Adjust the color of the close icon.
- Custom CSS clas. This class name will be added to the button.
- CSS styles. Set custom css for certain element parts.
Here you can create rules to show or hide the element depending on the values of other fields.
Important! Important! The general view of the bar is configured through Popup Settings.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.