22 Apr Installation
- Unpack downloaded archive and upload files to your server.
- Open it in your browser – Wizard will be launched automatically.
- Wizard ask for couple questions. Nothing special – MySQL parameters and admin credentials to access Admin Panel.
- Once finished, go to Dashboard and click “Green Popups” box under “Installed Plugins” section. It activates the plugin.
- Once activated, plugin adds relevant item to Left Side Menu.
- Find “How To Use” submenu. It explains how to embed plugin into your wesbite – nothing difficult, just paste couple JS/HTML-snippets.
- Go to WordPress dashboard and click left side menu “Plugins >> Add New”.
- Click “Upload” link and upload zip-archive downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Activate uploaded plugin.
If you have any difficulties with uploading zip-archive, please do it manually using FTP:
- Use any FTP-client to connect your server.
- Unzip archive downloaded from CodeCanyon.
- Upload unzipped folder to plugins directory:
- Go to WordPress dashboard, click left side menu “Plugins” and activate uploaded plugin.
Once installed and activated, plugin creates “Green Popups” menu section in left side menu. All further actions, related to plugin functionality, are done through this menu section.