22 Apr General Settings
Clickbutton on Top Toolbar and select “General” tab. It contains the following general form settings:
- Name. The name is used for your convenience. It helps to identify the popup on the site.
- Active. Inactive popups will not appear on the site. It allows to disable the popup globally.
- Key fields. This is 2 main fields of the popup. Values of these fields are displayed on Log page in relevant columns. It helps to identify submitted record without opening its full details.
- Date and time parameters. Choose the date/ time formats and language for datetimepicker. It is used for “date” and “time” fields.
- Cross-domain calls. Enable this option if you want to use cross-domain embedding, i.e. plugin installed on domain1, and popup is used on domain2. Due to security reasons this feature is automatically disabled if the popup has Signature field.
- Sessions. Activate this option if you want to enable sessions for the popup. Session allows to keep non-completed popup data, so user can continue form filling when come back. You also can set session length. Important! (1) Session doesn’t keep value of “Signature” field and “File Upload” field. (2) Session data is saved as cookies.
- Cookie lifetime. When popup submission is successful, the cookie is set to avoid further appearance. This is cookie lifetime in days.
- Close when clicking ESC. Activate this option if you want to close the popup by pressing ESC-button.
- Submit when clicking ENTER. Activate this option if you want to submit the form by pressing ENTER/RETURN-button.