22 Apr Font Awesome Icon
Clickon Popup Elements Toolbar to add Font Awesome icon to the popup. To achieve its properties just do right click over element and then click . All properties are organized into 3 groups: Basic, Style, Logic. To view/edit certain group of properties just click appropriate tab on Element Properties panel.
- Name. The name is for your reference only.
- Position. Set the position of the element relative to the upper left corner of the base frame.
- Size. Set the size of the element.
- Icon. Adjust the view of the close icon.
- URL. Specify the URL where users redirected to.
- Open link in new tab. If enabled, the link will be opened in new tab.
- Close. Adjust the mode of the closing.
- Animation. Adjust the appearance and disappearance effect and duration.
- Colors. Adjust the color of the close icon.
- CSS styles. Set custom css for certain element parts.
Here you can create rules to show or hide the element depending on the values of other fields.