22 Apr Button
Clickon Popup Elements Toolbar to add submit button to the popup. To achieve its properties just do right click over element and then click . All properties are organized into 3 groups: Basic, Style and Logic. To view/edit certain group of properties just click appropriate tab on Element Properties window.
- Name. The name is used for your reference.
- Label. This is the label of the button.
- Position. Set the position of the element relative to the upper left corner of the base frame.
- Size. Set the size of the element.
- Type. Choose the type of the button (back, next or submit).
- Sending label. This is the label of the button when data are sending to server.
- Animation. Adjust the appearance and disappearance effect and duration.
The general view of button is configured through. It’s applied to all buttons. Here you can adjust view of the field.
- Icons. These icons appear near the button label.
- Colors. Adjust the colors of the button. You can do it for different button states.
- Custom CSS class. This class name will be added to the button.
- CSS styles. Set custom css for certain element parts and states.
Here you can create rules to show or hide the element depending on the values of other fields.